Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chapter 5

Lily walked out into the lobby and gazed around the hordes of people that occupied the area with her . Letting out a deep sigh and feeling just a tad bit uncomfortable with no one to talk to , she slowly walked around careful not to stare at one person too long.  Don’t want them to think I’m some kind of stalker .

Richie kept his head above the crowd as he subtly followed his pretty little redhead into the lobby. He watched as she slowly looked around, noting that her friend had not come with her. Not wanting to scare her, he made his way around the room on the opposite direction, so that he would meet her head-on. As he spotted her again, he slowed down, casually picking up a playbill and flipping through it, glancing up to see if she had noticed him.

She had all but given up and started to head back into the Theatre when she saw him. Should or shouldn’t I ? After a few moments of indecision , she slowly walked over to the man  who had her captured her attention since this afternoon . “Excuse me , hate to bother you but since you are the only one I know well sorta other than my friend . Mind if I talk to you? I mean I know it sounds crazy I just don’t want to look stupid “ she winced God you do sound stupid though!

Richie glanced up from his reading nonchalantly, “You look far from stupid, darlin’,” he replied, his eyes taking in how well she fit into that little black dress of hers. “But I’d love to chat with ya anyway,” he winked. He stuck out his hand, “Richie,” he introduced himself.

Lily smiled , extending her hand “You’re just being kind but thank you anyway . I’m Lily” her eyes gazed into those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and instantly melted .

“Like the flower,” he said slowly, “so pretty.” He motioned to two plush chairs along the closest wall, “Shall we?”

“And here I thought just Southern Gentleman were charmers “ she remarked while she followed his lead and sat down on the soft chair.

Richie grinned, “Thought I detected a sweet southern drawl behind that pretty voice of yours, can I ask where you lovely ladies are visiting from?”

“Charleston SC , Sir “ she flashed him a sweet smile. “And where ‘bouts you from ? Here in NY? “

“Born in Jersey actually” Richie replied, “But I spend most of my time in Los Angeles these days. Just here in New York for work for a bit.” He finished. Hell, I’ve found myself a Southern Belle, he thought to himself, grinning inwardly.

“Sounds like you travel quite a bit , I see we have something in common . So do I “ Lily replied Bet he knows how to treat a woman, she thought as she unconsciously licked her lips.

Well shit, I was right, they really don’t know who we are, Richie thought, excited to tell Jon ‘I told you so’, Fuck darlin’, didja have to lick your lips? he inwardly groaned as he felt his own designer jeans tighten. “And what do you do that has ya travelin’ so often?” he asked her sweetly, trying to ignore the urges coming from down south.

God ! Wish he wouldn’t look at me like that , I might not make it through the second half of the show !  She fidgeted a bit in her chair , as a sudden warmth swept over  her . “I own my travel agency “ she replied breathlessly fighting off the urge to fan herself.

Richie raised his eyebrows, smiling. “Gorgeous and successful,” he replied.

“You are so flattering Sir “ she smiled “ And what do you-- “ before she could finish  the music started to play announcing the end of intermission. “ Well that fifteen minutes went by fast “

Richie breathed a sigh of relief, not entirely sure how he wanted to tell her he was the lead guitarist for one of the most famous rock bands in the world. “When you’re in good company..” he said, winking as he stood up and held out his hand for Lily to take. “Shall we?” he asked.

“We shall “ she grasped his hand letting him help her stand and smiled inwardly when he didn’t release her hand and they strolled back to their seats “ Well looks like you have been replaced “ she snickered when they had reached their seats only to find Claire had moved and was now sitting next to Jon.

Richie chuckled, meeting his friend’s eyes and sharing a knowing look as he moved up to Lily’s row, taking Claire’s seat. “I guess this’ll have to do,” he sighed jokingly.

“I don’t mind if you don’t ? “ Lily replied saucily , her eyes locking with her best friend , biting back a huge grin as she settled back into her seat.

Richie couldn’t help but beam as he slid his arm around her shoulders, “No darlin’, I don’t mind at all.” he answered smoothly.

Lily snuggled up closer , Never had she been so blatant but after her fiasco of a marriage ended she needed to feel like a woman again and if that meant a one night stand then so be it . “Good as much as I love my friend I think I like sitting with you better “

Richie pulled her closer, surprised at how quickly he was beginning to like this girl quite a bit, but not caring all at the same time. Hell, this honey looks like she’s needed someone to treat her right for a while, he thought, and if she’s gonna let me, then fuck if I ain’t gonna do it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Far too soon the show was over and everyone started to file out of the Theatre . Lily stood up , glanced back to Claire shooting her what do we do now look . “That was really a fantastic show ,remind me to thank Kathy when we get home . “

Claire nodded, “Yeah, it was really great, lived up to the hype.” She looked at Jon, then to the couple in front of her, “Are we still on for dinner? I mean, it was John’s idea but I’m starving now so..”

“Dinner? “ Lily asked as she looked at Claire ,then Jon and Richie
Jon smiled ‘I figured maybe you could join us for dinner , We never got the chance to eat before the show so if you’re not too tired “ He locked eyes with Richie as an amused look played out on his face.

Richie grinned like a kid on Christmas, “Yeah, dinner,” he said slowly, sending his friend a silent ‘thank you’. He turned to Lily, “Would you care to join us, my lady?” he asked, wagging his eyebrows.

“I would love to join you for dinner , We hadn’t ate since that marvelous lunch at Carmine’s wasn’t that the name ? “ Lily asked while following Richie out of the row, too join Jon and Claire who were standing in the aisle.

Richie winked, “Ah yes, gotta love Carmine’s,” he replied, taking LIly’s hand as they all filed out of the theater.

Jon slid his arm around Claire’s waist and led her out the doors “ I was thinking the Cosmic Diner haven’t been there in ages have you Dean? “ He mentioned while they waited for their car to pull up .

Lily shot Claire an inquisitive look, Who’s Dean ? she wondered Was that his real name ? He had told me his name was Richie? “We’re game for anything since it seems you know the area better than we do . “

“Oh you’ll like this place I think,” Richie answered her, smiling, “great, cheap good ‘ole American food. Good idea, Kidd.” he nudged his friend.

Now it was Claire’s turn to glance at Lily, her eyebrow raised. “Who, exactly are Kid and Dean?” she asked the pair of them.

Jon bit back a retort “ It’s our nick’s for each other , we’ve been friend for over 20yrs and its better than  fuckhead and dipshit “ he replied as he guided her into the back of a Black Lincoln then scooted in beside her. “Shit , we didn’t think we would have company? Care to sit on my lap while we get there , Sorry “ his face, all innocent like .

Claire faltered, “I, um, no that’s fine,” she said, swatting at her giggling friend as she positioned herself comfortably on Jon’s lap.  Leaning up against his chest, she felt his heat on her back from his partly unbuttoned dress shirt. She suddenly felt very warm again.

Lily snickered as she waited for Richie to climb in knowing before she was even asked by the size of the backseat she would have to sit on his lap . She then crawled in carefully, sitting down , a flush crept up the back of her neck , as his musky scent flooded her senses.  “ Are you gonna be our seat-belts ? “ she bantered .

Jon fidgeted a bit in the seat , his pants grew tight as her soft backside sat in the center and prayed she couldn’t feel his desire for her . “Of course ladies , couldn't have you getting hurt now could we ? “ he winked then slide his arms securing them around her waist .

Claire bit back as gasp as she felt the subtle movement under her, and glanced at Lily, feeling the heat rise in her cheeks, among other places. She put her hands in her lap, finding Jon’s there and resting on top of them.

Richie snorted as he saw Claire’s facial expression, knowing exactly what had happened with his friend. He was having a hard enough time keeping calm himself, feeling Lily’s warm body on top of his own. Thankfully the restaurant took only moments to reach, and he sighed with relief as he pulled the handle on the door to open up.

Lily was grateful for the cool air , when she climbed out of the car , her heart was racing and her nether regions were on fire , feeling the dampness of her panties , Holy fuck! I just sat on his damn lap! What am I a dog in heat?!. She turned to face those deep chocolate eyes which had darkened since they had climbed in the  car. she fought to  catch her breath , willing herself to calm down . “ I’m hungry enough to eat a horse “ she snorted and wondered if he caught the innuendo.

Richie laughed, his dirty mind hearing about something other than food, but he doubted she had meant it that way. “Same here darlin’,” he replied as he unfolded his long legs and climbed out of the car after her.

Lily stepped aside to wait for Jon and Claire to exit the car  “Hurry up you too whatcha doin’ in there ? “ she teased anything to get her mind off her own pent up desires that was building within her .

Claire’s mind was in a daze as she scooted herself off of Jon’s lap and slid out of the car. Being single for so long, she was no stranger to the feelings she was experiencing, but they were almost heightened with this man she had just met. “Sorry, had to unbuckle my seat belt,she winked, glancing back at Jon who was climbing out behind her.

“It was stuck , you know how seat belts are “ Jon snorted as he stood next to Claire and winked. Taking a hold of her hand the couple’s entered the restaurant.

2 comments:

  1. i grinned all the way through reading that! I love how you described their discomfort, I can totally imagine that happening. More please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...My...God...Suddenly,It's so hot here *opening window* !!! Poor Jonny hahaha :) I'm totally in love with this story! And It's getting better & better... Cant wait for next chapter! You both did a really really great job! Cant wait for their reaction when they found out how famous JBJ & RS are!
    xo

    ReplyDelete